HSC TENANT INSURANCE PROGRAM PROPOSAL FORM
THIS APPLICATION IS FOR A TENANTS PACKAGE POLICY
- The Applicant must have a right on the property subject to this insurance or an insurable interest on the property to be insured. Some personal effects like fine arts have limited or no coverage under this policy. Accordingly you may require additional or alternative insurance coverage which is not offered through this program.
- The Applicant when seeking a quotation, taking out or renewing an Insurance Policy, is required to advise the prospective Insurers of any material fact or information which might affect the judgment of the Insurer in deciding whether to accept the insurance or assessing the conditions of the insurance. Failure to observe this obligation could lead to the avoidance of any contract entered into from inception. If you are in any doubt whether a fact is material, it should be disclosed.
- Please answer all questions fully in the space provided and check boxes as necessary.
- Applicant hereby agrees to the use of an online process for making an Application for insurance as described.
- Applicant hereby agrees to the electronic delivery or presentation for download of the Policy and related documentation (including the application for insurance) for the insurance transaction. In the alternative, should electronic delivery or download of such documentation not be practical or possible, you may request, in writing to Marsh Canada (at the coordinates provided on this site) for delivery of the documents by Canada Post.
- Underwriter Approval of your application is required.
- Should you require further information, please contact Marsh Canada for assistance at 1 866 940 5111 or email: email@example.com.
Marsh Canada has performed a competitive benchmarking process to offer a competitive product. We have negotiated this Tenant Insurance Program on a group basis with insurers but we have not acted as a broker for any individual participant.
This Program may be for a term of several years and may not be negotiated annually.