xn global property management insurance
Domestic insurers in most jurisdictions are reluctant to cover dwellings that are vacant, unoccupied or rented to another occupant. In some cases, limited coverage is provided; in most cases, domestic homeowner insurance companies do not provide coverage if an international assignee’s home remains unoccupied or is rented to another occupant. XN supplies insurance coverage for vacant, unoccupied or rented dwellings, including condos.
- Definition of "Dwelling" includes vacant dwellings, unoccupied dwellings or dwellings rented to others
- The policy pays for reasonable repairs and other costs incurred by the insured to protect the dwelling from further damage following a covered loss
- Coverage is also provided for the breakage of glass or safety glazing material forming part of a covered building, storm door or storm window
- The contents of the dwelling can also be covered if a burglar alarm is maintained during the policy period
- 10% of insured value of dwelling is automatically extended to insure other structures located on the residence premises
- XN also insures against liability suits brought for damages arising from the ownership, maintenance or use of the dwelling. This coverage also includes defense costs and medical expenses.
International P&C Products
To obtain more information about this product, Send Us an Email